As Pleasant Grove residents ourselves we think of PG as home. We love being able to provide our neighbors with the quality service and care we provide other Utah County cities. Because this is our home town we understand, probably more than most how important heating and A/C equpment are. Eagar Heating and Cooling is dedicated to providing long term value to Pleasant Grove Residents.
Contact Us For a FREE Quote:
- Air Conditioning Installation and Repair
- Furnace Installation and Repair
- Fireplace Installation and Repair
- Water Heater Replacements
- Basement Finishes
- Air Purification System
When you partner with Eagar Heating and Cooling, you can expect:
- Expert A/C & Heating Service. You should never settle with it comes to appliances for your home. Eagar Heating and Cooling will ensure you get the best service for the price.
- Top Brand. We install quality units from the most reliable brand Amana.
- Better Performance and Lower Utility Bills. In many cases, our quality units can lower your energy costs by up to 70%.
- Affordable Price. If there is one thing you can count on, it is that our prices are affordable. We offer quality services for the most affordable price.
Air Conditioning Installation and Repair
Being Pleasant Grove residents ourselves, we know the need for A/C services. We are proud to serve our neighbors during the hot summer months of May through August. We install top of the line equipment that will keep PG residents nice and cool all summer long.
Furnace Installation and Heating Repair
Pleasant Grove can get quite cold during the winter. We are proud to serve our neighbors in Pleasant Grove, UT with any of their furnace or heating repair needs. we will ensure that your home stays warm during the winter.
Fireplace Installation and Repair
Adding a fireplace to your home is one of the best ways to add both beauty and comfort. Eagar Heating and Cooling is different than many other heating and cooling companies as we service fireplaces in addition to our other services.
Reviews from Pleasant Grove Residents
Marcie was referred to our business from a friend. She needed both a new furnace and Air Conditioner. For her home we recommended Carrier (one of our favorite brands). Here is her review:
We needed Central Air installed, and a new furnace. We got several bids from other companies. For appliances of the same quality, and the installation, Eager Heating and Cooling was by far the least expensive. I felt like they were totally honest with me, and never felt like they were trying to sell me more than I needed. I liked having the technician who would be the person doing the work, actually be the person who came out to talk with us before the work was done. Other companies have a sales person come out. Sometimes what the sales person says, and what the technician can actually do, are not the same. The work was done quickly, and exactly when they said it would be done. Everything looks great, and is working great! I will use Eager Heating and Cooling from now on.