Provo is one of Utah’s oldest and largest cities. Thanks to BYU, Provo is home to plenty of students and apartments. With much of the city being older and apartment based buildings, repairing and maintaining the air conditioning and heating equipment is quite important. Eagar Heating and Cooling has been proudly serving the beautiful city of Provo since 1998.
Contact Us For a FREE Quote:
- Air Conditioning Installation and Repair
- Furnace Installation and Repair
- Fireplace Installation and Repair
- Water Heater Replacements
- Basement Finishes
- Air Purification System
When you partner with Eagar Heating and Cooling, you can expect:
- Expert A/C & Heating Service. For property manager and homeowners alike, Eagar Heating and Cooling is your choice for expert HVAC services.
- Top Brand. We install quality units from the most reliable brand Amana.
- Better Performance and Lower Utility Bills. In many cases, our quality units can lower your energy costs by up to 70%.
- Affordable Price. There is one thing Provo residents don’t have to worry about when working with us. We offer quality services for the most affordable price.
Air Conditioning Installation and Repair
Utah cities have their fair share of near unbearably hot summers and Provo is no exception. Eagar Heating and Cooling provides air conditioning services in Provo Utah. We work with both property manager or home owners with any of there air conditioning needs.
Furnace Installation and Heating Repair
When it comes to cold winters, Provo has seen it’s fair share. Whether you are home owner or a landlord, you need to make sure your furnace is operating at it’s best during the cold winter months. Let the expert technicians at Eagar Heating and Cooling ensure your heating unit is performing at it’s best.
Fireplace Installation and Repair
With much of the Provo homes being a bit older we highly recommend updating your home fireplace. We take even the oldest and outdated fireplaces and update them to look anything from rustic to modern. Fireplaces are one of the best ways to upgrade your home for added comfort and charm