Saratoga Springs is probably one of Utah’s fastest growing cities. With a close second being it’s neighbor Eagle Mountain. To help with that growth residents and contractors have relied on the expertise of Eagar Heating and Cooling for any HVAC needs. Our expert technicians are available to assist Saratoga Springs residents with any of their HVAC needs including installation and repair.
Contact Us For a FREE Quote:
- Air Conditioning Installation and Repair
- Furnace Installation and Repair
- Fireplace Installation and Repair
- Water Heater Replacements
- Basement Finishes
- Air Purification System
When you partner with Eagar Heating and Cooling, you can expect:
- Expert A/C & Heating Service. With the amount of growth Saratoga Springs has seen, many residents rely on our expert and affordable HVAC services
- Top Brand. We install quality units from the most reliable brand Amana.
- Better Performance and Lower Utility Bills. In many cases, our quality units can lower your energy costs by up to 70%.
- Affordable Price. If there is one thing you can count on, it is that our prices are affordable. We offer quality services for the most affordable price.
Air Conditioning Installation and Repair
Since Saratoga Springs sees so much growth Eagar heating and Cooling has played a big role in installing A/C units to new and upcoming Saratoga Springs residents. We also proudly serve those residents needing service done on existing units.
Furnace Installation and Heating Repair
As with most any northern Utah cities, Saratoga Springs gets cold during the winter. Without the proper functioning heating equipment the winter can be quite unbearable. Saratoga Springs residents rely on Eagar Heating and Cooling to assist with any heating repair or install needs.
Fireplace Installation and Repair
Adding a fireplace to your home is one of the best ways to add both beauty and comfort. Eagar Heating and Cooling is different than many other heating and cooling companies as we service Fireplaces in addition to our other services. We take even the oldest and outdated fireplaces and update them to look anything from rustic to modern.